Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, November 08, 2006, 10:26:00 PM

EEYEEERR!!!
i am uber-ly disgusted lah.
seriously i am.
give me a bucket pls.
i'll puke for u half-full.
like,wth.
do u have to do it the way i do it?
go and kiss the rat i tell you.
gosh.
it's making me sick.





you are SO not welcome
*insert your most disgusted face here*