Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, November 07, 2006, 11:36:00 PM



I BOUGHT HIM THE STUSSY SHIRT AT LAST.
after panicking of what to buy.
i hope he'll like it lah.
eventhough after buying i find tat animal quite disgusting.
the reasons why:
-coz i spent pretty bucks on these.
-i went all the way from pacific plaza to heeren to get him these since there was no stock.
-i spent one precious hour before work to go get these.
like SERIOUSLY.
gazilion thanks to cheryl for accompanying me.
sorry for being FUSSY makcik.
:)
i didn't get enough ok.
coz i wanted to buy for him another nicer one aT gallery
but oh my sunn.
it was like DAMN EXP,CAN?
99 bucks lah.
but i'm sure he'll like it lah.
nvm,myB next month's pay.

soo,i went home to get ready for wwerk after buying him those,but when i reach home sweet home.
i suddenly feel the urge to get my butt up to werk.
so i told mummy to call my manager annd pretend i was sick.
and it happen.
lol
thank god lah.

ok i'm gay.!
bro's coming home tonight.
will be fetching him at airport 1 AM todae.
how sick.
stupid plane timing.
but nvm,i'm happy i'll be meeting him!
wondering wat oleh-oleh he bought me.
joy joy joy!

ok.i'm off for now.
tarra bitches.
serve u right.
read my blog and bleed ur heart.




The more you try
The less I buy it
And I don't have to think it through
You know if I'm into you