Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, November 01, 2006, 4:43:00 PM

JOY.
its the beginning of november!
(time really flies)


ok thats enough.now sulking time!
sighs.
damn am i lazy to got to work later.
shit.

argh.i'm having flu, and my tummy is aching.
MUMMY!

and mr T is sound asleep.
pfft!

i wanna quit job.
but i can't.i need the cash.
sometimes i wonder what's the need of working since i'm not committed to it.
other than the cash of course.
this is what i call pure laziness.-_-


eh.
i am damn jealous ok.
every time i'm on my way back home.
this grp of "teen-agers" in hari raya costumes always caught my sight.
like SERIOUSLY.
i missed the days.
the sec sch days,where hari raya is a holiday.
unlike poly days.
now,i still havnt gone out for hari raya with friends.
SCREW YOU SCH!
dammit.
i wish i was born a millionaire w/out the need of sch.
bahh.



I GOT MY PAY!
like hooray??
i'm not satisfied,can?
its so damn little lah.
not enough for my shopping.
:(
i think its not worth what i worked for.
i miss my old workplace.
i think my current manager should go shoot himself with all his badwords.
$#%##%$@!
super pissed.

ok bye.

9 days to mr T bdae!:)

nobody gonna love me better
i must stick with you forever.