Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, November 14, 2006, 1:28:00 AM


people of the nation,

i pierced my left ear.
not on the lobe but err.i dunno how to explain.
its quite itchy right now.
wonder why.i didn't take seafood.
anyhoos.
i did it yest coz i got too fed-up with him and chose to pierce as a source or tension release.
pfffffft.!
nah.i'm just crazy.


quarelling with him is like an everyday chore.
so i'm getting used to it?
seriously.
but it doesn't mean anythng.
like some of u peeps might be thnkng.
we're still strong.
i think.


great news
i have not given him the presents.
pfft.
(semangat2 belik tk kasi)
i noe u all wud be giving me that look.
but u noe wat.
i myself dunno wat.
-_________-


assignments are piling up.
this is the time ur gonna see the diy
i can't acceptt this.
it super alot.
i wish it was homework instead.




sometimes its hard just to be yourself
i know u know