Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, November 27, 2006, 8:28:00 PM

SUCK-A-LOT
MONDAY!



seriously.
suck so bad ok.

ferstly because i couldn't stop talking abt the problems with him.
its gonna end sooner or later.
i've thought abt it,and i don't wanna get dissed everytime.
i still have the feeling but i guess if it keeps on goin like this.
there totally no use.
i don't wanna lie to myself.
i can't stop thinking abt him,but he's making me hate him by doing this.
i wanna cry.
pass me one pail.and a box of tissue.
i pity my bed being drenched with tears everytime.
this has to stop
;(

I HATE YOU BUT I ♥LOVE♥ YOU.
FUCK YOU


secondly because lecturers get boring each day.
esp the one teaching CHN and LAECY (mind you,not sukuna).
lectures become so dull.
its just her high pitched voice and the aura of the classroom just make you wanna doze off.
i have to bear with it man.
fullstop.

MR T :(
although i miss him ass loads.




i'm gonna get over it.
soon.
i think so.
boohoo.




Maybe I'm foolishly overreacting
But being without you I can't imagine
It's just to close to the heart and
And Time won't stand it if were broken apart