Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, November 13, 2006, 1:34:00 AM

three cheers for me.
lol.
i'm quite high today.

yest i was suppose to blog abt ECH peeps hari raya outing.
but got TOO tired due to the 12 hours of visiting,and lazy so i end up updating it a day later.
sorrey.
here are the pics i "owed" u peeps.
:)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us





Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I SURE HAD FUN GETTING TO KNOW THEM.:D
totally.
haha.
i still giggled after thinking about how nasyitah got too worried to go home.
but thank god,she reached home safely.
alhamdulillah
and everyone else too.including me.
hah.
tu lah gatal sgt nk dgr cte kan


anyhoos.
today went out with bro.
and i got to say tis out loud.
I GOT TO WATCH STEP UP!
HOW MUCH MORE GAY-ER CAN I BE!
to min:babe i don't mind watching it for second time.
:)

i'll rate it 4.5/5.
since i thought there would be more dance moves.
but i'm not totally dissapointed.

i'm gonna shower myself with happiness now.
oo-wee.
bye
oh shit.tomorrow sch.
nvlahglbv!


why do have to make things so complicated
i see the way u're acting like somebody else
makes me frustrated.