Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, November 08, 2006, 8:08:00 PM

triple hellos,


yeay?
another session of quarrelling with mr T.
-_-
i don't understand why but its a must for us to fight in one week.
super frustrating.
i can die standing.
he's just this kind of guy who is ultra sensitive.
even more than how a girl could be.
totally.
shucks.
*roll eyes*


it's not that i'm trying to show my ego.
but its just too much.
it has ALWAYS been me seeking forgiveness.
and i wan't this to stop.
but i can't seem to find the way.
sometimes when i love that someone i'll just go blind.
and when i hate that someone.i'll be a total opposite.
i don't wanna crack my head thinking abt this stuff.
his bdae is in 2 daes.
i don wanna make things worst.
i guess its me again saying S O R R Y.
eventhough its not my fault.
i should consider pasting a sorry sign on my forehead everytime i see him.
=sorry=

hey,

I FOUND THESE AFTER BROWSING THRU MY LAPPY.
GRADUATION DAY
I MISS SEC SCH LIFE.BADLY.



THEN I FOUND THIS.
IT MADE ME MISS HER SO MUCH SO MUCH MORE.:(



i'll go wrap his presents now.toodles ppl.
and i realise part of my posting yest weren't posted.
there shud be pics.
i'll go edit.
chao.



you'd better stop before you tear me apart
you'd better stop before you gonna break my heart.