|
Monday, December 04, 2006, 9:15:00 PM
Dearies, i can't wait for thursday.
 I MISS THIS GUY,I TELL YOU.
alot.alot. i guess its stupid for me to do so. but. *shrugs*
a period of one week without his voice and his stupid lame jokes is kinda weird. whenever my phone goes my boy lollipop!,u can see that smile on my face. cause i noe its HIM. its like,u noe."YEAH!HE CALL.*_*." its some kind of hallucination. but there were none last week.which means he didn't call AT ALL. NOW, my phone is so called dead.
and i'll be like, "call.call.call.sms.sms.sms.pls.pls.pls." -_-
ok bye.before it gets worst.
I'm still hurting from a love I lost, I'm feeling your frustration, But any minute all the pain will stop, Just hold me close inside your arms tonight, dont be too hard on my emotions
Cause I, need time, My heart is numb, has no feeling, So while I'm still healing, Just try and have a little patience,
I really wanna start over again, I know you wanna be my salvation, The one that I can always depend,
I'll try to be strong, believe me, I'm trying to move on, It's complicated but understand me.
just have a little patience YEAH.
|