Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, December 12, 2006, 4:51:00 PM



It's all left with memories.
THE END.
the sweet memoirs.
and the sour past.;(
too much tears.

you will forever be the one i hate.
because u make me love you.
its a stupid thing to do.
its just a phase of life.
i'll cherish everything.
how bad you are.
u used to be the ONLY one i ♥.
THE ONLY ONE.WHO OPENED MY HEART.
AND TAUGHT WE WHAT IS LOVE.
NOW, YOUR CLOSING IT BACK LIKE IT USED TO.

i'll move on.
Now I am on my own side
It's better than being on your side
It's my fault when your blind
It's better that I see it through your eyes



is it broken?
can we work it out
i can see it in your eyes
ur ready to break