Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, December 06, 2006, 10:03:00 PM

meet me in the club!its going down
let's play the guessing game.
come on,guess who's coming?



i'm shagged.

just came back from puteri pacific hotel to celebrate mummy's bdae.
HAPPY 40TH BDAE MUMMMY.
pics to be uploaded soon.

and good job diy.
i pon work today.
again.
they are gonna sack me soon.
totally.
thank you.


bang bang you shot me down.
again.
i got another shot.
totally heartbreaking.
a big thank you to you for doing this.




i'm walking on sunshine