Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, December 25, 2006, 11:58:00 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS.HOHOHO~
wooh.lethargic.

back to siam kitchen was kinda fun yet tiring yet boring and so on.
it was fun cause i get to meet those long unmet people.(chef's and bossy cerewet customers) and it was tiring(like duhhh),because its CHRISTMAS and there's quite a number of customers.boring cause some of the gerek staff are no more working.
and i tell you,my new supervisor is taufik batisah clone siakk.
HAHA.
yes,taufik batisah the singapore idol tu.
MUKE SAMA NAK MAMPOS.but this one more kinky and horny.
i haven't seen his kinkyness but that's what they say.
SKODENG BETOL!

AND OH YEAH.
the funn part abt getting back to work there was the FOOD.
sungguh delicious.com
bagussss...

niway,i'm missing THE OLD WERKPLACE though.
the chef's and those indo staff.
they have been telling me not to quit.but i've got no choice.
SHIT.
:(

It's tearin' up my heart when I'm with you
And when we are apart I feel it too
And no matter what I do I feel the pain
With or without you