NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :) Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.
THIS FEELING i have this feeling,that i shouldn't be having.but i can't help it.nevermind,i'll keep it to myself. its 20th dec.u know why right? ssheeshh.
stop it diy. its gonna be christmas soon.and my father suddenly cancelled our plan to go overseas. pfft.how boring.so i'm just gonna rot at home and go out only when i have plans.other than that,i'll continue rotting.
11 more days.and we will be welcoming the new year.gosh.time flies. we're gonna leave 2006.all the sweet and bitter memories.i surely have gone through alot in this year.its time for me to plan my new year resolutions.as if.wats the use of planning if i'm not gonna achieve it.but one thing i'm looking forward for is,bike license! :D
haix.20th.20th.20th. urgh.this feeling suck. bye
Oh no I don't want to hear it I'm through Yea I know I'll still be missing you But it's not worth the pain That came from you