Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, December 15, 2006, 10:23:00 AM

To all the lovely dearies who tagged,and to those who actually cared.
i thank you all so much for the concern.
i guess life has so much to offer and this is part of it.
with the presence of u lovely people i don't find any reason to fret about losing him.
i know u guys can replace him kan?
:D
move on girl.


ok.here are the pics i owed u people during kendarat.
these are the ones Nadariel pass me.
the rest.GONE.
IN MY OLD LAPPY.
:(

MY FATHER DECIDED NOT TO REPAIR THAT LAPPY.
how can?!
;(





leaving was not an option,
baby,never never.