Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, December 10, 2006, 10:08:00 PM

yes.
i havn't been updating lately.
was caught up with alot of stuff + pure laziness to update.
as usual.

yea.
so this mean lotsa pictures to upload ok.
but i'll have too wait for some of the pics from my friends before fully uploading.
sighs.


oraightey!
so had kendarat yesterday.
and was so effing tired.
but it was rewarding.
the wedding was SUPERB lah!!
so hotel-like.
(and for a moment aku berangan nk kahwin jugak!haha.-_-)
anyhoos,imagine standing the whole day from 11 to 11.
super super tired.
but that didn't cancel my plan to go SENTOSA today.
woohoo.
and the fact that i turn black.black.black.
i mean darkeer?
eeyeerrrr.
like bannnng la desshh!
whatever~~
ISLAND LIFE LOVE IT! :)
I LOIKE!!!!
;)


see i told you.
pack schedule.
as if its the holidays!pfft.


and hey.
this is a happy happy happy news for me!!!!
he called,FINALLY!!!
(but its after i msg-ed him once.OONCEEE!!!)
aku happy mcm giler babi!!!
:D
but it ended suddenly.
i don't know why.

nvm.
can hear his voice skejap pon OKAY!
heee.




you was everything that i wanted
we we're meant to be
supposed to be
but we lost it.