Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, January 23, 2007, 12:04:00 AM

ALOT
of stuff have been happening lately.
good and bad ones.
some are just better not to be mentioned.

well.
everything happens for a reason and i appreciate every single thing that happened.
cause i believe in fate.
i guess,why not just cherish the times that are meant to be.
other than that,its just a way of living.
be it the joyful ones,or the horrible one.


oh yeah,there's always second chances.everyone makes mistake what!~
SO TYPICAL.
those chances will then eventually end up in 3rd,4th,5th chances.
what can i say,HUMANS.


I'VE PLANNED TO CUT MY HAIR.
yeah.
CUT.
and notice its planned.
not confirmed.sooo,yeah.kinda excited.YET.
A BIG IDK.

another major headache.
i realised exams are like in 3 weeks?
3 WEEKS
uh huh.
gosh.time really flies like nobody's business.
i'm gonna have exam stress again.
SICKO!



Just have a little patience I'm still hurting from a love I lost
I'm feeling your frustration that any minute all the pain will stop
just hold me close inside your arms tonight don't be to hard on my emotions