Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, January 07, 2007, 2:37:00 AM


Do You Believe In Karma?
like alicia says, what goes around comes around.
so does justin.
You got what you deserved and justice is served

yeah,it all depends on you.
it spice up everything.just like the sambal belacan in your nasi ayam penyet.some might believe but some just say it superstitions.
u can put me in 50-50 position.

a good phone chat till the wee hours is fun.especially when the ones u are chatting with is someone u've been wanting to talk to.u know what i mean.u just don't feel like sleeping,eventhough u know you're tired.plus u get to know alot of truth.


exams area around the corner,i think i'm still gonna do what i did last time.what else?last minute preparation.i don't know,i keep trying to start earlier but it seems like the "mood" to open up notes and books to study isn't here.or should i say never here.
i think i shall strangle myself now.i'm just looking forward for that 2 mth break and i'll be the happiest soul.

oh i got a news,the taufik batisah clone supervisor just quit.too bad lor.
and i got to have a chat with in the train on the way home yest.
and how dare.can you believe he told me he's 32 yrs old.
YAH RIGHT.of course i didn't believe.and he even got the cheeks to tell me he have 7 kids and married at the age of 19.
-_-



Don't wanna talk about it
I'm just so sick about it
I can't believe it's ending this way
Just so confused about it