Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, January 15, 2007, 10:04:00 PM

hello dear love,
i am NUR NA NA.
lemme introduce u to all my dearest friend.
this is, SA NG NG.

this is, RA HO HO.
and this! is TEO PO PO!
yeah balls.

AND SO WE ARE RAMELCHERDIY.




and they are love!<3 ♥

meet them and join us go gooogoogaagaa.
peace!
:)

i love school because of them and no other reason.
seriously.



alrightey,since sch end right at 4 and we cancelled the meeting for myc assignment.i used the time to meet nadariel and moon bontot.
yeah.those lovelies.nunun wasn't dere.cause had to werk and all.
so yeah.moon bontot brought along ANIQ MIRZA!

omg.
SUPERMAJORLY CUTE TO THE MAX!
i wish he's my son.LOL
i can just continue pinching,kissing and harassing him till he's super irritated.
u know,i can be irritating at times.or maybe always?
sheessh.idk why,but i think i like to make kids cry.as in,not by abusing them or what.but by just irritating them.its kinda cute to see them cry.

but if it continues,well.i think it just gets on ur nerves.
however,i like!:)

trallalla.oh happy day.


To see you when I wake up
is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do
is a three-fold, utopian dream.