Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, January 04, 2007, 11:25:00 PM

I'M A TOTAL NOOB
yes,u can say that again.
how much noob-ier can i get?
OMG.

I CAN ACTUALLY REACH HOME AT 7.30pm.
but nooo..
because becoming the dumbfucked diy.which is a nooob!
i took a wrong bus from bukit panjang.
-_-
i'm pissed.i feel like my brain can just go in the blender ok.
then add strawberry and whipped cream.(eeew)
seriously.
i happily took 960 thinking that it'll go to wdls interchnge.
confident mak kiah sak.
i got up the bus, can still have the time to sleep.
and when i woke up i realise i wasn't reaching wdls AT ALL.
then i smiled to myself.
DAHH.DIY.BODOH.KONFERM SALAH.100%
sooooooooo.
i got to bugis and take back 960.causing me another ass pain 1.5 hour!
and reached home at 9!
alhleuvblue;fn;vag!

I'M SERIOUSLY FRETTING ABOUT THIS.
i can't believe i'm this stupid.
ohmysunn.


Starlight
I will be chasing your starlight
Until the end of my life
I dont know if it’s worth it anymore