Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, January 20, 2007, 1:02:00 AM

ITS 20TH!:(
nurnana is kinda sad.two freaking months.
NVM.





well,some stuff just got transmitted to me earlier.
and its kinda shocking plus embarassing plus unbelieveable.
i don't understand kids nowadays.
its not i'm not a kid or what.
A KID WITH BRAIN I MUST SAY.
at least i do have brains.
like if u KIDS,dunno what's the use of it.
let me tell you,its for THINKING my dear.

you trade your dignity for a pack of ciggies.
HOW CHEAP?!
totally.

maybe u deserve this humiliation that will be piling up on u pretty soon.
i don't think the thickest wall ever would be able to cover this up.
fcuking stoooopsss!sorry for swearing,but i just feel like it.
and mind you KIDS who did this,you are just polluting my former school!
dissapointment.

AND THE GIST OF IT,IS,
videos rumours and criticising have been lurking around about this thingy all over.
thumbs up!-_-

LUCKY I'M NO MORE IN THE SCHOOL
so i better drop it.

and continue about...
TAUFIK WAS IN MY SCHOOL JUST NOW.
YEAP.
and and.i wasn't that fanatic u know!its surprising.
when usually i'll be shouting and waving like some spastic adhd kid,this time,i didn't!MIND YOU,he walk right INFRONT of me,but i did nothing.
seriously NOTHING.well,maybe just smiled.:)
eh,i'm serious!
hohoho.cause i think my taufiQ better.
kwangkwangkwang.
OH I SAW SHAZNEE.
mak dikauuuu.rambut peh panjang.better remind him to cut.da mcm mat m'sia!




i don't mind,i don't care
as long as you're here