Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, January 26, 2007, 10:45:00 PM


L is for the way you LOOK at me
O is for the ONLY one i see
V is VERY VERY extraodinary
E is more than EVERYTHING that you adore


and LOVE.
♥
♥
♥
♥





tell me i'm in love.
with nobody but you.

boy,am i crazy?




Nobody said it was easy
It’s such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Aww take me back to the start