Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, January 04, 2007, 12:39:00 AM


PISS-tachio betoll
HI,CAN U HEAR ME NOWseriously,like wat theee FREAKINNGGG kinkyy!!
haha.

now i have to type all over again due to this ass lappy.
lagging like hell.hell is more faster.
phuck.

someone
recommended this song to me,its by some local band.
PLAIN SUNSET:girl on queen street
When the sun rises again
I will be there with you my friend.
And i will be there, lookin' over your shoulder

(verse)
When the sun rises again
I will be there with you my friend
And i will be there, lookin' over your shoulder
looking out this summer looking for you
do you miss me the way i miss you
And i will be there, lookin' over your shoulder

(chorus)
i wish you would miss me
the way that i miss you~


thanks to him i Fall in love with this song upon hearing for the first time.
and also,at least i'll learn how to appreciate those local bands.
i've been a bad local band supporter all these while,mind you.
sheesshh.

yeah,recently alot of beautiful creatures have been introducing me with beautiful songs.
leave me craving for more.
usahh biarkan
i still love it!

and today,have been a kaki-nak-tercabot-tanpa-apa-apa-sebab day.
idk why,but my leg have been weak.
i was dragging my leg all the way to sch and so was i otw home.
which totally suck.ohh is dre such a thing as wednesdays blues?
cause i feel there is.

nevertheless,i treat myself with KFC ZINGER MEAL!
with the two junky lady,myra ho and cheryl teo.:)
thanks mr colonel for inventing sucha nice finger lickin recipe!
♥
although i was craving for LJS'S fries dipped in cheese.too bad there wasn't any LJS at west mall.
woo.heaven love!

so,i decided to upload the slide on our outing.
but only half of wat we snapped.
so keep ur eyes OPEN.big.
caus i'll be uploading more in this slide.




Listen,
To the song here in my heart
A melody I've start
But can't complete