Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 9:24:00 PM

to sum up what i'm feeling currently.
ONE WORD.
PISSED!

yes,p to the i to the ss to the ed!

three fcuking b-e-a-u tifool words for you,
I HATE YOU.
BITCH!


period.
u made me feel that way.go congratulate yourself.











at night i pray,
that soon ur face will fade away