Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, January 21, 2007, 1:11:00 PM



well,well,well
i guess i'm pretty much a loser in this kinda situation.
yet,i'm still trying my best not to give in.
its hard yaw.
i realise i can't even live not thinking abt this.

the thoughts abt last time,suddenly appeared again.
when all along i thought,i will stay strong.and will be able to brush it off my mind.
it seems like words are all lies.
one day u'll believe it and fall for it.
the other day u realise its just plain LIES.
coated with sugar spiced WORDS.
accept the fact that i'm a girl who fall for tasty words.those sweet,candy coated words.
soon,i'll get WORD DIABETES.

u get what i mean?

and now i wonder.
ARE GUYS ACTUALLY TELLING THE TRUTH WHEN THEY SAY THEY STILL LOVE YOU?
when the fact that they are the one who broke your love.


let's start debating here.



AJAH AJAH.
weekends are never enough!

COLOUR MY WORLD WITH FABER CASTEL COLOUR PENCILS!

So there goes my life,
Passing by with every exit sign.
It's been so long,
Sometimes I wonder how I will stay strong.