Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, February 12, 2007, 11:39:00 PM

ALOHA BITCHES
Spending time with the secondary school bitches is never better.
Moreover,when we have not met other in a group for eons.
Yes,its what we girls need after stressing out much in our own current school and after missing each other's stories after stories since the last day we met.
How i miss those days during recess,where we have our own spot to meet up every break time.
You know,under the stripey yellow and red payung.

and those bitches are mainly,(in random order)
  1. yasmin the elastic face bitch
  2. atiqah the slow starhub bitch
  3. nadiah the crappy bitch
  4. liyana the never say die bitch
  5. and syafiqah the horny bitch
  6. and me,the joke tak menjadi bitch
there's also others,which weren't there today,to celebrate liyana's belated birthday.
After much consideration of where to eat of course.
One moment,Seoul garden, then Siam kitchen, then in the end pizza hut.
due to the most reasonable price lah duhh.
Nevertheless,the stuffed crust pizza and the cheese totally made my day.
and not forgetting the random jokes we had just now.


And there's the birthday girl with the piece of COCO EXOTIC chocolate fudge cake.
Be thankful enough i posted your solo picture in this post.
I must be one kind soul.And oh yeah,lucky u didn't have to pay for everything just now!
Rest of the pictures will be uploaded in slide okay bitches!
:)


do plan a chalet outing during the march holidays okay.
i'll be looking forward to it!
till then, i better get my ass to start studying for chn tmr.
I CAN DIE,SADLY.this time.
:(




Well you couldnt be that man I adored
You dont seem to know, dont seem to care what your heart is for
But I dont know him anymore
Theres nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
Thats whats going on, nothings fine Im torn