|
Wednesday, February 07, 2007, 11:58:00 PM
And today,is another rot at home day. I don't know why,but i think nowadays,my private speech thingy is not working. I use to motivate myself ALOT. like,say, "Come on diy,just a few minutes of tv and you can study!" but this time, it just didn't work out. and god knows, WHY?
i need it back.BADLY. Cause I'm already left with too little hours to memorize those thick notes. About 13 pages? yes. that much,I'll go Topsy turvy on my bed tonight.to force myself memorize the infos.
hello brain,could you help me remember this info okay?
much appreciated.
i better plan out something else in case this brain of mine goes dead suddenly. HELL NO!
buck up diy buck up. u don't want to repeat don't you?
Where are you and I'm so sorry I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight I need somebody and always This sick strange darkness comes creeping on so haunting everytime
|