Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, February 02, 2007, 11:33:00 PM


excuse me miss nur diyanah.
i think u should get ur butts up and start exersicing,before u gain a few more grams.
or better,layers of tummy fats.

SERIOUSLY!
GET YOUR BUTTS UP SIAK.
i am soooooooo fat please,somebody please help me control my diet lah!i'm gonna die fat like this sia.i can happily gat suffocated by my own fats.and i'll be history.

how?
i had one kfc chicken breast AGAIN,then two servings of fried mars bars with vanilla.
4 piece hot an spicy drumlets today.

and my daily consumption of food be it healthy or not,has increased!
yeah,INCREASED.
BELIEVE IT OR NOT?NOW, I CAN FINISH ONE WHOLE PLATE OF NASI BRIYANI.
when usually i can't.

MUMMY!!!!I DON'T WANNA GET FAT.
i hope the u-zap thingy and the massager will help me throw all these fats away.
pretty please.


OH!MEL CUT BOB TODAY.AND I'M HAPPY FOR HER CAUSE IT TURNED OUT GOOD!<3
too bad that hairdresser said i shudn't cut short.cause of my wavy hair lor.
oh wells...

man,i really need to shop!
i have ALOT in mind in tell you!

APOCALYPTO AND TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE IS A MUST WATCH!



Do you feel like a man
When you push her around?
Do you feel better now
As she falls to the ground?