|
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Monday, February 05, 2007, 9:13:00 PM
hello fellow Singaporeans!and again,Singapore won Thailand!! congrats to those who put a bet on Singapore. I'm super elated please. khairul amri u deserve the publicity totally! on the 81st minute,what a miracle i tell you. i jump from one side to another after the ball hit the net.i already gave up when thailand scored but i was telling myself there was still hope. and ohyeah.SINGAPORE BEAT THAILAND. i can still remember how the disappointed Thailand faces look like. and how silent the stadium was when Singapore scored that terrific goal.not to mention that they were extra noisy when Thailand scored. minus the "tet tet tet BUTO thingy".ha ha.they are lucky man,Singaporeans weren't there to do the 11 claps. hoho. although not alot of Singaporeans were not there to witness the lions being presented with the cup,i am proud. SUPER PROUD. CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN. Hello boy, it's been a while, Guess you'll be glad to know, That I've learned how to laugh and smile. Getting over you was slow.They say old lovers can be good friends. |
|