Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, February 10, 2007, 12:41:00 AM

HELLO THERE, THE ANGEL FROM MY NIGHTMARE.



AT LEAST MY CD 1.3 PAPER IS OVER.
THANKS EH.
AND I DON'T KNOW,I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THAT FEELING.
ITS LIKE WAITING FOR O LEVELS TO BE OVER.
I WANT THAT FEELING,THAT END OF BEING A FRESHIE FEELING.
YES,I WANT IT THAT BAD.TILL I REALISE I AM TYPING USING WORDS IN UPPERCASE LETTERS.

OH BOTHER.
i keep feeling that just now was my last paper.seriously,i don't know why.
eventhough i know i did crap for it.
when actually i still have THREE 3 three more freaking papers to study for.
and mind you,i haven't started on them yet.so,left with saturday and sunday to struggle through.
i'm still worrying about the meet up on monday girls.
i'm afraid i can't make it.URGH!

whatever,lets just see what happens that day.

btw,went to nunun's house earlier.TOGETHER WITH ANIQ MIRZA!OH,THAT CUTIE BOY.
we watched that super-not-understandable movie.
KUNTILANAK.
i just can't get what it means.hmm, i wouldn't rate it good though.i guess its better u guys catch it yourselves.
OH WELL, for now, i'm just waiting.
to watch NORBIT and EPIC MOVIE.
oh,not forgetting, SPIDERMAN3 and and GHOST RIDER too!
hell loads of movies okay!

btw, those who didn't do that well for o levels.don't worry.cause at least u made it to poly.or ITE.
just choose the best course for yourselves dearies.
don't regret at least.
ALL THE BEST :)



Getting over you was slow
They say old lovers can be good friends
But I never thought I'd really see you
I'd really see you again