Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, February 28, 2007, 3:52:00 PM


HEROES



is just making me go
"oh my god!" "freaking hell!" "hurgghh!" "i want to watch again!"

and not forgetting!

"FLYING MAN!"

there's alot more actually,but i can't remember now.LOL
someone's taking all the memories away.what the hell diy.
NAH,its just that i got to obsessed with this show,i have to ready for work now,but i don't want i wanna continue watching this.
EPISODE 13!
gawddd!stop diy stop.continue after work later.

*self-motivating*


ok bye.

OK NO,MAYBE ONE MORE EPISODE. JUST ONE THEN I'LL GET READY.
CAN?!
She says it all without a thought in her head She says it all as she's pressed up against me A little something just to take off the edge