Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, February 06, 2007, 11:59:00 PM

now i realise, i'm a confirmed 100% certified sucker when it comes to holding on to someone,who have given their heart,trust and everything you need in a guy.
but a someone who keeps to people who are not worth every of my care and concern.
i'm just weird.its that the reason why?

I DON'T KNOW



now, anyone could just come up to me and say "hello weirdo". and i won't give u an inch of anger, cause i know the reason why.I AM A WEIRDO. its not once, twice, but maybe more than thrice times i've did these. am i that evil? oh hell, god knows. and now, serve me right.for losing such a good friend. and i mean it,GOOD. i guess,it's all fated lor. MAYBE I DON'T FEEL THE HIT AS MUCH AS HE DOES,CAUSE I'M JUST NOT FEELING IT. YOU SEE? i shall follow my heart. tell me, should i regret or what?! maybe not, cause god have been fair and now decided to let me suffer with a red eye. yes, to be clear, sore eye. hell,it hurts. GO AWAY LAHH~! all i can do now,is pray.that u will move on.clear your heart.and forget about me. it'll do great. i'm suffering from brain block.and its not helping.i'm left with two more days before exams.and NOTHING is sucked in my stubborn brain.
fyi, the two days is minus

  1. my 12 hour beauty sleep
  2. my 2 hour stoning
  3. my 2 hour watching tv(yah right 2 hour)
  4. my 2+1+2maybe3 hours of internetwhich then will leave me with urr...about a few hours to study? thank lah eh!




AND THIS IS SO HOT I HAD TO PUT IT IN RED FONTS.
today, together with moon and nadariel, we managed to save ourself from getting caught.
go figure caught about what.
it was a major heart humping period i tell you
i swear.
or to give you a clue.
our three faces will be published on national newspaper.
maybe the front page.
hell NO.
astaraghfirrullah
naseb tuhan syg kite.
its worst than the feeling of not havinf period.
FULLSTOP!

Life was never what I wanted Never what I thought Until you came and turned it all around