NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :) Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.
Sesungguhnya aku lah manusia dalam keadaan boring saat ini that actually means. I am the most bored person this second. -_-!!
then i decided to look up for videos up at YOUTUBE. where else right.
Then i thought of this video. i find the song really catchy.There's this something in the song.Don't know if you people out there would like it.But i actually do. peace.
Nelly furtado do change alot from her appearance wise. I like her babydoll hair,suits her face. go to hell with you.I just like it.HAHA. OMG,I'M SO BORED.........................
DRAG.DRAG.DRAG.
DID YOU ALL KNOW? That day i saw one of this flower,a similar one but BIGGER. i like it SO freaking much,and i want it! cost around ten bucks.i want it so bad i dream of it! HAHA. really,how nice would it be if someone buy it for me.(WHAT A PICK UP LINE!) BWAAHA.wooo.its super big. i'll sleep with that flower and hug it everyday!♥
Come on tell me why i miss dancing so much. OOOHHH.the taste of victory,never taste better.
BUT The taste of chocolate is always the best. TOTALLY.
My,i realise,this is getting ever so random. Don't you think so? Just blame it on boredom.
Hey,actually,i should be studying now u know. grrrr.
DIY!!! hey,don't blame me.i'm just bored. BORED. don't you get it.sitting at home alone,without food. how much worst can it get,right?
From my hands I could give you Something that I made From my mouth I could sing you another brick that I laid From my body I could show you a place God knows