Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, February 26, 2007, 12:22:00 AM

U won't imagine how "jiwang" we get today.While waiting for atiqah to finish up her laminating which takes quite some time.Me and min,went crazy for a moment.Mimicking and singing to emotional malay songs.and you noe,how ugly and spastic it can get.Seriously,i was LOL ing outside till u can hear from inside.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PRICELESS

well,basically the plan was to go to Woodlands regional Lib to accompany min find her books and use my lappy for her assignments,but the idea of going to bugis was better.So we ended at bugis,but not the library.Plan change again,we met iqah or should i say wait.
hee,anyhoos,ate LJS and i owe min one combo 1 with cheese.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Then plan to the McD there to use internet connection and finish part of her assignments.But,we end up goin back to civic's mcD to do so,since i didn't know how to connect to the WLAN there.

Again,at civic it happened.We gave up and went over to atiqah's to do min's stuff using her computer instead.
AND OH,OUR LEVI'S FINAL PERFORMANCE WAS HILARIOUS.
omg.



i miss dancing with the old MC.how i wish.
:(

then met the belo chinese boy.ok bye


I would, but first of all let me say
I must apologize for acting, stinking, treating you this way
Cause I've been acting like sour milk fell on the floor
It's your fault you didn't shut the refridgerator
Maybe that's the reason I've been acting so cold