Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, March 13, 2007, 12:57:00 AM




AND WE NEARLY KENA HIT BY THE KTM TRAIN.
phew.
yes,phew.ABODEN?!
u can imagine how scared i was at that point of time,and mel was down there standing shivering.HAA.omg.

We were happily taking pictures and didn't even realised that a train is gonna pass.Fyi,i didn't even hear the train coming till Zhi wei shouted and after a few seconds,the train honked at us.Freaking hell,and i runned.Stupidly,trying to save our bags which i thought would kena smashed by the train.Yes,imagine ME running at the track,on the verge of slipping and fall off the track.You know how difficult it is to walk.But i am running lah hey!IMAGINE!
like one stupid woman lor.And the people inside was looking out at us.-____-

I was thinking whether we are gonna get fine for doing that.LOL
but serious.Scary shit sia.Niway,the train wasn't as fast as i expected.Only that my reaction was tooooooooooo kanchiong and i can imagine people laughing at me while i tried to run away from the train and save our bags!SHEESHHHH.


Other than day,i was happy i got to meet melmel and pass her the spongebob and lollipop i bought for her.And also,thanks to Zhi wei,for helping out take the pictures.HAA.
and also,for reminding and shouting at us when the train pass.
BELONESS siak.

Then after that,met up with moon and her colleague and watched MOVIE.
yes,after eons.
The messenger lor.And as usual,me and moon are the only two who shouted in the theatre which is like full house!MALU NYE AKU.
And there's this one part,where people laughed at us when we shouted over a scene,which is not scary at all.BUT!i find it shocking,so i shouted lor!cause i was shocked!seriously,paiseh siak..The whole lot of people laughing at you,and i was there covering my face with my sweater.Can you imagine?!

OK BYE!

I HATE CONVERSATION WHICH HAS NO ENDINGS!

Can it stay until we know ourselves?
I’m torn as I tell
You’re the story that I know and fell from
I’m so far into your story I don’t know why
We think we’re in control
When we lie between the lines