Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, March 02, 2007, 2:08:00 AM

Atiqah.here it goes.I wasn't thinking of doing this.And i can say,i feel forced to do so.
nevermind.
Since i was tagged,why not.


  1. I can change my mood in a flick of time,with or without any reason.
  2. I had my first boyfriend when i was in secondary 2.Seriously. (and you know it suck)
  3. I make the ever so lamest jokes.
  4. I love to kiss my younger brother every time he's asleep.Not once but a couple of times.
  5. I like tall guys
  6. I am sad right now,cause i can't find episode 16 of HEROES. :(
  7. I am still in love with my ex boyfriend. (god,i shouldn't have said this =X)
  8. I am NOT organized, everything in my computer now is not in place.
  9. I think i am suffering from insomnia
  10. I can open up a rental dvd store at home.Its all pirated,mind you.