|
Saturday, March 24, 2007, 3:58:00 AM

 Aza aza fighting!

I AM SO SUPER DUPERLY HAPPY THAT I FINISHED WATCHING FULLHOUSE! AND HELL YEAH I AM SO IN LOVE WITH IT.
TOTALLY. :D
i dun care if i'm slow or what,but i sure do love it.i love every single part of the drama.the comedy the sad part the happy part.everything.the best love drama i've watch this year.i will be going around telling people about this and to those who don't watch,u guys missed a great show man.seriously!
Its just toooooo cute to even miss any minute or second of the drama.I've gotta say this but i have been playing and rewinding it a couple of times already.Its too addictive. Now i am gonna dream about this.. wooo...
"Han ji eun..han ji eun..I..I love you.I love you very much.."
"What?"
"Why aren't u saying anything? I said i love you."
HAHAHHAHAHAHA!LMAO!
and oh i seriously did laugh my asses off okay.ALONE AT NIGHT.but i love it!cause nobody will see me smiling and crying watching it! :)
I think i love you.
|