Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, March 30, 2007, 12:51:00 AM


credits to dynsigner.



THIS IS A POINT FORM ENTRY.
i am such a bummer,too many details for each point.So i am too lazy to elaborate on each and every one of them

YESTERDAY WAS GEREK DAY.

MET UP WITH ATIQAH AND WENT TO TEMASEK POLY AND ENTERED ONE DESIGN COURSE RELATED LECTURE AND WATCH VIDEO ABOUT TATTOOS PIERCING AND THE WHATSOEVER DISGUSTING THINGS PEOPLE DO TO THEMSELVES.

I BROUGHT A BLACK SCARVE THINKING THAT PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION WILL BE AT THE MOSQUE

I ATE KFC ZINGER MEAL YESTERDAY

I GOT TO BORROW THE NIKON PROSUMER THE 2ND TIME

WE MET A PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER NAME DYNSIGNER

WE WENT TO A BEAUTIFUL SPOT SOMEWHERE IN SINGAPORE TO TAKE SUNSETS POTRAITS

THE PLACE IS SECRET AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE AGAIN

DYNSIGNER IS OUR TYPE(as in merepek type)

I TOOK QUITE A GOOD PICTURE (as told by him) USING HIS NIKON D40


I STILL HAVE NO HOPE UPON WINNING THE COMP

I WISH I HAVE PHOTOGRAPHIC EYES

I AM HAPPY

I GOT SOUR CREAM AND ONION PRINGLES!

I AM TIRED

I FEEL LIKE SHITTING

BYE


A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way