Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, March 17, 2007, 1:41:00 AM



HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO DEAR NADARIEL!

<33


HOPE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE AND HAVE A GOOD YEAR AHEAD.
SEMOGA DIPANJANGKAN UMUR AND
BE STRONG DARLING!
much loves.

see you tomorrow and i really hope we'll have a good time tmr k.
Don't think of that mafucker and just enjoy tomorrow like its the best day ever!
love you!!
i can't wait for tomorrow!:)


Today is friday and i know what is the schedule.
Go out toning day.
erghh!


Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life