Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Thursday, March 15, 2007, 11:25:00 PM

I feel so messed up today.
I dont know why,but i feel that everything is not right.I kept thinking about it and i wonder should it have been this way or should i have done something earlier.

This is killing me and i suddenly feel so worried.About losing something,someone,that i treasure.
I really don't know.

Oh god,why am i feeling this way?

I've heard of many stories of death.Close people,people i don't know and so on.I just feel life is so short.
I wanna treasure life but sometimes it made me think,
Why should i?

Am i appreciated for what i have done.I have been trying to make people happy,but i guess people are not.

Why why why

Can't some people just understand me?Stop thinking about yourself.Think about others.Its not you are the only one with feelings.I do too.


Reality check.
Sorry,i don't know what is this post about but its just mainly what i am feeling,about people surrounding me.

Other than that,
I can't stop thinking about you.Each second minute hours,i can't help it.
WAHLAOOOOWEHH.
sometimes i am angry with myself to keep thinking about YOU ok.Understand.
I have been trying so many ways to keep you satisfied.Sometimes i think i am stupid.Just too stupid.
I do realise i have been used,alot of times.But,its just this feeling for you,that made me forgive you and blame myself.
STUPID SIAK!
I just want you to think of what you have done all this while and reflect.That's all.
I have no other way to convince you.But i am trying.
Trying so hard to the extend of forgetting you.
I wish i could.Move on .But you,you are the one who made me put hopes.I just wanna know the truth now.I was stronger before,but you came and made me stronger,and in a flick of time,u made me weaker,so so much weaker than the usual me.
And you know it suck.
What is it you want from me??????


ok bye.


Fight for our right to love yeah
Nobody wanna see us together
But it don't matter no
Cause I got you