|
Friday, March 09, 2007, 1:09:00 AM
 I WANT TO CUT HAIR. but i am thinking whether to:
- cut bob
- highlight and cut shorter but not bob
- straighten and cut bob
- trim and cut short
- highlight and trim
SO,that is what i have been thinking about this few days.I want bob,but i'm afraid that i'll miss having long hair,even though i know it'll grow.I want to highlight but i'm afraid then when my hair grow,it'll be ugly.I have so much to think about when i wanna cut my hair.Because to me my hair,is an important part of presenting myself.HAHA.really. SO that explains the reason why i am taking so long to cut this stupid,dry,frizzy hair of mine.They say i should try a new look. BUT! oh well,lets just wait and see what i have decided on.Till then,happy wondering!
For now,i can't wait for photography session.With atiqah on saturday and melissa on monday.Hooray hooray!
I LOVE PICTURES! ♥
Tidal waves they rip right through me Tears from eyes worn cold and sad Pick me up now, I need you so bad
|