Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, March 20, 2007, 1:38:00 AM




I'm totally in love with FULL HOUSE now.


like totally,i've been stucked to it now and i'm catching up.Eventhough i'm still at epi 3 i already love it.
And oh,i have already mentioned this a couple of time,but i have to say this again.
RAIN IS HOT *drools* though he acts a little too big for this series.I still love him.And that woman,oh my god she's just too cute.Everything about this series is soo nice i am getting a hang of it.No wonder people keep saying about it.
Wee,i'm so happy and high that i am gonna continue watching it till tomorrow!
=D
And her two bestfriends are sucha pain in the ass!SCUMBAGS!


Bye.I am so happy yet i still get sad when i think of something!




I really wanna start over again,
I know you wanna be my salvation.
The one that I can always depend.
I'll try to be strong. Believe me,
I'm trying to move on,
It's complicated but understand me.