Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 12:34:00 AM


MY BLOG IS GETTING FROM BORING TO ULTRA BORING.

what the hell,but its true right,i haven't been changing my layout and everything seems to be in a mess.
TOTAL MESS.
i have been finding time to update the pictures and the skin for my blog.But too bad,i don't have the time.I tried changing but it ends up either too ugly or too messy.I think because of the amount of pictures.But heck,i told you,i love pictures.
Well,i'll try dig for time to update my skin blog.Everyone is editing and changing skins while i am still with my boring one.SOON!

And yeah,i wanna change the song in my blog,but i forgot my ripway user name and password.HAA.so i can't change it,they kept saying that the password will be sent to my hotmail but NO.liar liar pants on fire.
I kept checking a gazilion times but not a single mail from ripway lor.I guess i shall be making a new account then.
WOOO,i am so tired and when am tired i am high and when i am high i do stupid things.

OH my left eye is hurting so badly.IDK why,i think my eyes gonna get swollen soon.
oh oh.


It's always times like these
When I think of you
And I wonder
If you ever
Think of me