Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Wednesday, March 14, 2007, 3:16:00 PM

MY LEFT EYE IS SO THE SWOLLEN NOW.

And its freaking irritating.Like there's something heavy sitting on your eye.The feeling is like,err.U just got punched from someone and there's a bruise.Ya,like that.Suck eh?

ABODEN.

And now,i'm thinking and deciding whether to go or not to go to the pit at ecp organized by those malay guys.I wanna go but if feels like,i'd regret.And another thing is,I'M HAVING SWOLLEN EYES LAH HEY!how to go.

End up i reach there,they'll be laughing at me because of these eye.
And i noticed everything happens on the left part of my body.
My swollen eye is on the left.
My ulcer is on the left.
My earblock is on the left.
Whats with the left side of my body SIAK.
bloody hell.

oooo.I love peanut butter spread!Skippy!


I wanna get THIS!please buy for me.:)
A long cardigan.
Vintage pinnafore

PRETTY PLEASE.


OH HOW I WISH I HAVE A BOYFRIEND.
so i could buy him these!i find boys in those rather HOT!zasst!


i miss you like a pig missing its piglets
i miss you like the sun missing the sky
i miss you like i miss you!
chet!