Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, March 31, 2007, 11:10:00 PM

TODAY IS SUCHA BAD LUCK DAY.
I MEAN IT.


yes,not just for me but for the three of us.namely,iqah,min and me.But the most worst luck belongs to yasmin!
i shall not publicly embarass her here.LOL!well,maybe i can just say,i saw a living "jesus christ".
=X

ok then bad luck came by one after another which each and everyone of them suck to the core.yes the core.
i dont know why, but every single thing that we plan and thought would turn out the way we want it to,eventually didn't.how sad.

Tomorrow's deadline for photography but pictures have not been submitted all due to the terrific planning from the RAFFLES JUNIOR COLLEGE PHOTOGRAPHIC SOCIETY.


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO NADIAH AS'ARI

And so you're 18 and OLD.ha.oh dear Naddy, we are sorry if you don't like the present,but we girls are kinda broke for the moment.And sorry i wished u late,actually it was planned,but as i say,it didn't turn out the way we want it too.Anw,its the thought that counts right? :)




OVERDUE.
DEE,DIY,MIZAH













Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride