Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Friday, April 06, 2007, 11:39:00 PM

About you and me


School's starting in a weeks time.I still haven't done my shopping and renovation to my hair.I need to do asap lor.If not i'll end up retarded when school reopens.And oh,i can't believe 2 months just fly like nobody's business.God!

I need to pay my debts real soon,I am so not feeling right about having debts.

Sighs.
I am feeling wrong.I feel that what i have been doing and feeling all this while should be stopped.I shall just move on,nothing about what i expected is gonna happen.And nothing is being done till now.I guess someone has just forgotten.Maybe,in the first place,i shouldn't have believed the promises.I should have just forget about it.I know it in the first place,it is gonna be an empty promise.Just like what happen the first time it was broken.Again and again.
But,i tried.And i couldn't.Well,i guess its time.Time will help me decide.

:)

I wanna go to teletubby land and lie down and dream,dream upon the star that ll my sorrows will go away.And maybe i could just shout and let it out there.How nice.

Now i need my pay real bad.How many times i've said this!


We'll rendezvous out on the fire escape
I'd like to set off an alarm today
A love emergency don't make me wait
Just follow, I'll lead you
I urgently need you