Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, April 08, 2007, 12:54:00 AM

And so,i rot at home again today.Bored?Tell me about it yaw.

Basically,i walk around the house shouting and watch the television which has not so many interesting shows.I should have gone out today,but since i am broke and it was raining plus the fact that i had to look after my brother since he met with a minor accident while coming home from work.He said he skidded off while riding his bike and i don't know how.I was happily sleeping when someone knock my bedroom door shouting help.So,i forced myself up and found out my brother asking help from me.His scars was disgusting and there's this deep cut on his knees.What the hell,and i had to put medication on that.Eee.

So thats it.Another accident.Pfft.
Luckily nothing bad happen.Only that i had to stay home to look at his stupid disgusting scars.And movie marathoning with him at home.

I want money...:(

Here I am lookin' for signs to lead me,
You hold my hand, but do you really need me?
I guess it's time for me to let you go,
But I'll be thinkin' about you