Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Tuesday, April 10, 2007, 2:09:00 AM

Catching up session with min just now.Walk around cwp and talk about stuffs.yeah stuffs.Important and not so important.Bitching session?Oh yeah.

Tell me,this issue with the bank and office is not over at all.And i am still sulking over my pay.EXCUSE ME!urghh.


Lemme show you my GEMILANG smile.Ha.I still can't believe i shouted over a flying bird.-_____-
embarassing,and min VIBRATED.


oo,i'm trying to be gone.trying soo hard.hmmm,lets see how long i can handle this.


Cause everywhere I go
There's a love song that reminds me of you
And even though I knew I had to be strong
I was still not over you
'Cause I still believe and I could see how there's nothing left of you and me
That time is over
'Cause I'm so not over you