Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Monday, April 02, 2007, 11:32:00 PM

Curses,trip to the salon was cancelled today.Due to the fact that my pay hasn't been banked in yet.How bothering.I was all ready to go to the salon on the first place accompanied by mummy but hell,when i check my account.Not even one cent of my pay is banked.Sadness lor.

So we had our late lunch at Seoul Garden.Just me,mummy and brother.How sweet.And yes,we sure do laugh out loud there a couple of time.Fun!

And then went walking around the same old boring causeway point.As always,nothing much.Then my father came along to repair his phone at Nokia care and what else,i joined in.I went to repair my STUPID 3250 lagging nak mampos phone.HAHA.i am so happy!But sad too,cause i had to delete all the 700+ msgs i have been saving since last November!So now i'm left with just the pictures and no more old msgs which i would read back when i am bored.:(

And,i miss my phone already.Oh yah,i am using the old phone now.Yah,that 3G bluetooth tak bole pakai phone.HAHA.i'll just bear with it lor!What can i say.I can actually collect my phone tomorrow but due to work,i'll collect it on wednesday.

I can't wait to send fast msgs again!ha.Now u guys don't have to wait 10 mins or more for my reply! :)
Shoosshhh.But i am still thinking of trading in my phone to the Sony ericsson w880i.So tempting!And did u all watch the ad for that phone,its like candy!Grrrrr.How i wish my anniversary was like that.
^_^


I hope u miss me too. :)



I've got a right to be wrong
I've been held down to long
I've got to break free
So I can finally breathe
I've got a right to be wrong