Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Sunday, April 01, 2007, 5:55:00 PM

Guess what?

Atiqah told me the deadline for the submission of the pictures extended to 9th april.
KANNASAI!

so what's the wasting of transport money,climbing up gates,dragging walks and sleeping in the bus for?
and they could simply happily say,we are sorry,and it is a good news that its being extended.waddafarkk!

ok fine,whatever it is pictures are printed and i don't think i am gonna win anyway,so lets just say i wasted my precious 25 bucks which i can use to buy snacks and junks.

oh i am so waiting for monday,so my money is being banked in.And then i'll go do my necessary shopping that has been pending for quite sometime.Yet,i still need to save some for the everyday expenses and not leave myself THIS broke.So some saving up to be done and till then,work work work like a slave.All for the precious money.

I am so in need of shopping to update the wardrobe,but i guess i shall not do that much shopping since i have to pay lots of debts.Shessh,i hate debts.Better clear them off asap!



I have not met this crazy three for quite sometime already!
The lion,the cow,the pig and the zebra.
Happy four friends!:)


Lets not kill the Karma
Lets not start a fight
Its not worth the drama
For a Beautiful Liar