|
Tuesday, April 17, 2007, 10:02:00 PM
HAIRY FACTS! And now,get ready cause I am gonna reveal my new disgusting hair. Huuhu. :)
.jpg) .jpg)
.jpg) .jpg)
Haha,how?I bet you all will damn shock. Bob? Haha,But NO beautiful innocent creatures,i still have my long hair.Ha!
.jpg) 1st day right after the haircut. *Note that my hair is straight because it is blow dried.Not rebonding for god's sake.
.jpg) 2nd day,i was not able to wash my hair for two days you see.And that suck,so i still maintained the straight hair.Ha.
.jpg) 3rd day,yeap,back to the normal curly wavy hair since its been washed already. And also take note,my hair colour suck.Okay. S U C K.
by the way,i am sure YOU ALL got cheated right.Hahaha! My hair cut is unique.Lol. I can have bob hair at any time i want. :D Its all a secret.Ok whatever.Thats the main point of cutting my hair this way lor~
He he.Oh you innocent creatures.Sorry!
I think I could like you, but I keep holding back, 'cause I can't seem to tell if you're fiction or fact. Show me you can laugh, show me you can cry. Show me who you really are, deep down inside.
|