Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
'I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop




Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


NUR DIYANAH BTE ZULPAKAR
A little bit of sugar,spice and everything nice. :)
Some girls are just born with glitters in their veins.
Dreams as if you'll live forever
Live as if you'll die today
ALL THAT I LOVE ♥
The littlest thing in life.




Myspace Mimin Atiqah Liyana Naddy Melissa NadAriel Mizah
Aisyah Hui fen Izzah Nurul JJG nanaAmirah Sally
DidiGwen Sopi Shahrul Myra Fiq-kecik RazMIN Hafiz VC
Saturday, April 14, 2007, 12:35:00 AM

HELLO DRAGON








Day was spent with the lovelies.The ex Mystique Creation dancers.Not all of them but the main ones.
Namely,Yasmin,Atiqah,Nadhirah,Masturah and Me.Alot of catching up done and the main question of the day,
"When are we gonna start dancing again?"
I need to lose em' fats ya'll.And i miss moving to beats and sweating out like a pig.


Niway,had satay and bandung and kopitiam,youth park.That place again.And oh,the satay there kinda suck.Maybe just today,or does it suck like that any other day?




And so we camwhored the whole journey back home in the train and stopped when yasmin and atiqah found out something suspicious.Erk!

THIS PICTURE.
So,this is kinda short meet up.Another one on the 27th.A movie meet up! :)
AND OH NO,SCHOOL STARTS THIS MONDAY?IT CAN'T BE RIGHT.TWO MONTHS JUST PASSED!


What if I?
Had a thing on the side?
Made ya cry?
Would the rules change up?
Or would they still apply?
If I played you like a toy?
Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy